Subtitles prepared by human
Hello, everyone. I'm a host of Weekly Idol, Kwang Hee. I'm the other hose, Eunhyuk. - Just a minute. - What's wrong? Check out that jar. - A jar? - We need our background clean. Shouldn't we film it again? I think we should start over. What? (Hello.) Who is it? Are you a fairy? - What? - Wait. Who are you? - Excuse me. - Hello, I'm Gireumjang. - Gireumjang? - Yes. - Gireumjang? - Yes. - Hold on. I'm perplexed. - Gireumjang? Actually, I heard there will be four more types of "jang." Yes, I heard there's five of you. There are other types too. Should we call them? The other four should come out. (The trot idol group, Super Five appears!) - Hello. - They're all here. - Hi. - Hello. It's nice to meet you. (Ganjang, Chu Hyuk Jin) (Gochujang, Lee Hoe Taek) (Gireumjang, Kim Myung Jun) (Doenjang, Park Hyung Seok) (Ssamjang, Ok Jin Wook)
(The trot idol band, Super Five) - Hello, we're Super Five! - Super Five! Wow. These five members form... the first trot performance band of Korea. This band is really hot these days. That's right. This is the time of trot music. - They picked the right theme. - You're right. This is the first time... we're having a trot band on Weekly Idol. I'm so curious about you. We should find out their charms. They also have... a new song released. Not only is their them unique, I heard their song is... - also unique. - It's called "All Eyes on Me." - Okay. - It's a sexy trot song. How would you express that sexiness? Show us a pose. - A sexy pose. - Let's see. (This is being sexy.) - Okay. - He prepared a lot. - He prepared a lot. - Yes. How can trot music be sexy and refreshing? I can't wait to find out their extreme charms. The performance of Super Five will begin now.
- "All Eyes on Me"! - "All Eyes on Me"! ("All Eyes on Me" by Super Five is a sexy and refreshing trot song.) (Weekly Idol) That was amazing. - "All Eyes on Me." - Yes. I couldn't take my eyes off of you. - After watching their performance, - Yes. I got more curious about the members of Super Five. Yes, so we have prepared something. Of Super Five, by Super Five, and only for Super Five. It's time for "Five Word Talk." Here's how the talk goes. We'll ask you questions in five words. Then the members will take turns... - to answer using five words. - All right. We were worried you might be too good at this, so we brought a balloon which you won't know when it'll blow up. You need to be fast... in answering with five words. Myung Jun will go first. We'll give you the question. - It has begun. - First question. "What charms do I have?" Smiley face is the best. - Okay. - I have a sexy look.
- He has a sexy look. - Now Hyuk Jin. - Hyuk Jin. - I am very much reliable. - He's reliable. - Okay. - I am the boss baby. - That's cute. I sing a folksy trot. - Folksy. - Okay. Take it. - Hurry up! - Hand it over! (You're stalling on purpose!) - It keeps going. - More of my charms? - Yes, keep saying your charms. - My charm is... My teeth are very big. That's your charm. I have very small hands. - He's got small hands. - They're only listing... - their characteristics. - The most charismatic one! - The most charismatic. - Okay. - It'll blow up randomly. - Here it goes! - Come on, boss baby. - Hand it over. I have so many charms. - You do have a lot. - Hyung Seok! I am... (My goodness!) (The balloon blew up when he was taking his time.) That startled me. (Hilarious.) You took too much time. "I am..." Hyung Seok was playing a cheap trick.
Yes. I was intrigued when I heard this word. Jin Wook said he's the boss baby. What's the boss baby? They always say... that I never lose to them. - I see. - That's why. In what sense? He's 25 years old. Among all the 25-year-olds I know... Among all the 25-year-olds I know, he's the rudest. - He's rudest. - He's got manners, though. He's got manners, but he's rude. But I don't hate it. - Will you give us an example? - For instance, he says 2 sentences back when I say 1 sentence. He eats that if I suggest we eat this. Does that make him a rude person? - No. - He's just old-fashioned. - He's old-fashioned. - Yes. - He never loses. - Yes, I realize that. He stood up saying: "He's old-fashioned." Let's move on to the next question. Show us your specialty. In five words. Ready, set, go. My specialty? - Your specialty in five words. - I have a pretty heart.
(His heart looks pretty, but he can't show us.) Like your talents. My dance is very beautiful. - His dance is beautiful. - Now Hyuk Jin. I am good at breaking. - He's good at breaking. - Breaking what? Mad Clown. - Mad Clown? - Okay. Doraemon is the best. - Doraemon is the best. - Kwang Hee! - I have nothing. - Come on. - What should I do? - Go! Will it blow up? (Why isn't it blowing up?) (Is it broken?) (Did you think it was over?) (The balloon blew at the perfect timing.) My heart. - Is there a button? - No. - I thought it stopped. - My gosh. - Let me see. - We all got so silent. That was dramatic. We listened to some of your specialties. Myung Jun said: "I have a pretty heart." Did I? - Can we see your heart? - Submit the MRI photos. Submit the MRI photos!
We didn't mean organs. - I was in a rush. - Then you said: - "Kwang Hee." - I can do an impression of him. The one that he dubbed a movie. (Oh, that scene!) "I can't believe I was left on this crappy island twice." "I can't believe I was left on this crappy island twice." So it was you. You were the one who's been impersonating me. I knew it was weird. And someone said... - Was it Mad Clown? - Yes, what is it? - Jin Wook. - It's the only impression I can do. Mad Clown's impression. It's a short one. - He raps like he hits the eardrums. - Yes, you have to hit it. (The boss baby lowers his head.) That sounded okay. - Was that the "th" pronunciation? - Yes, you use "th." - You hit the eardrums. - Yes, you have to. - Shall we do another one? - Yes, one more. - Let's go. - It's the last one. Here goes the question. What's your thought on Leeteuk? All right. Get ready. Go! - In five words. - He speaks for too long. That's accurate.
That was bold. They say we look alike. "They say we look alike." You guys do look alike. His sense of humor, off. His sense of humor is off? - Oh, no. - Sense of humor. - He's good at peeling lobsters. - He's good at peeling lobsters? Manager Teuk. - What? - Come back. Do you want to go home? - What was that? - In my seat? - Put it over there. - He's... He's so... (I knew it.) - You can't get over this like that. - "Manager Leeteuk." We asked what he thinks about him, and he said: "Manager Leeteuk." - Right. - You can't do that. You were just trying to get past this. "His sense of humor, off." (That was me.) I was just being honest. I don't think we share the same type of humor. - It doesn't suit you. - In what sense? The type of humor I seek and the one he's used to... - are not exactly the same. - Right. But as a senior singer, he takes such good care of us with or without the camera. I think that's the reason he's been around for so long.
However, he's not funny. - No, he's just different. - He's different. Eunhyuk is in the same agency. What do you think about him? - What do you think? In five words. - I've met him for the first time. From what you've seen on television. The sense of humor. I'll have to observe more. (I'll have to observe more.) - That's... - He's not so easy. - Okay. - What do you think about Hyuk Jin? - Well... - In five words. We are incompatible. (The honest words right in front of him) I think we're incompatible so far. I don't get the feeling we're compatible yet. - I don't think so yet. - How can you attack us? - Why did you do that? - We won't just sit still. - No, we won't. - We won't. I hope the five of you maintain a good friendship. Let's move on to the next segment. (All eyes on the next segment.) It's Super Five's first time to be on Weekly Idol as a group. You need to be in this segment to prove you were on Weekly Idol. - Yes. - In this segment,
- you'll sing "Oh My Song." - "Oh My Song." - They're refreshing, - Yes. - sexy, and can sing trot. - Yes. Super Five is an all-rounder trot band. I wonder how they will sing "Oh My Song." Okay, then. - He's the definition of cuteness. - Yes. - Myung Jun will go first. - Yes. Myung Jun. - Myung Jun has no problem. - Right. Here we go. Play music. - Play music. - I like that. He's good. I like you so much Oh, my Oh, my I like you so much Oh, my Oh, my Why don't we date? - Wait. - Redo it. (He's stopped for the sake of the rhythm.) - It was okay at the start. - Well. - At the beginning. - I like you. - I understand you, Myung Jun. - Thank you. - I liked the beginning. - I know.
- You were playing with the rhythm. - I know. - Try it again, Myung Jun. - Okay. Play music. - Okay. - His ears turned red. I like you so much Oh, my Oh, my You're so pretty Oh, my Oh, my - Why don't we date? - Why is it suddenly lower? Why don't we date? What do you think? Just give me your answer Tell me that you like me (He wraps it up perfectly.) - Good job. - You are good. - Good. - I liked the ending. He seems worried now. - Hyung Seok goes next. - Yes. - It's their first show to be on. - Yes. - How will he sing "Oh My Song"? - Yes. - Let's look forward to it. - Yes. - Look at the camera in the middle, - How is he standing like that? and say: "Play music," cutely. - I want to see him too. - Play music.
(His eyes are ready.) One, two, three. I like you so much Oh, my Oh, my You're so pretty Oh, my Oh, my Why don't we date? What do you think? What do you think? Just give me your answer Tell me that you like me Kisses. (He showed his hidden talent.) - Hey, Hyung Seok. - That was great. - Grandmas and moms love it. - I know. - That was neat. - I see why Hyung Seok gets... - close-up shots at the end. - I know. - Thank you. - That was good, Hyung Seok. We enjoyed watching Super Five singing "Oh My Song." - Let's move on to the next segment. - Yes. - Super Five is a trot band. - Yes. By the way, I heard... they're not good at making eye contact, which is a necessary skill for idol singers.
- I don't understand. - Yes? How can you be bad at it when your song is "All Eyes on Me"? We're talking about spotting cameras... - when you're on stage. - Right. We're a rookie band, so we're not used to that. You should look at the cameras the instant they're on. That's not easy. - So we prepared this. - Yes. "All Eyes on the Steel Container." (I like the name of the segment.) - It's a game. - Yes. We will take this steel container... and jerk the lid like this. - If you guess... - Yes. what is inside the container first, we'll give you a gift. We'll give you jjajangmyeon. You must be quite hungry now. - Enjoy the game eating this. - Yes. If you know the answer, raise your hand... and shout out your nickname. - Okay. - Good. Let's start now. (The first object is a hair roller.) Here we go.
(It took one second.) Gochujang. A bowl. - No. - No? - I'll show you again. - It was red. Gireumjang! (Fixated) Gireumjang! A headband. A roller? - A roller. - A curling iron? - Ssamjang. A hair roller? - A hair roller? You should be accurate. (Be accurate.) - A hair roller. - A hair roller? - That's correct. - Was it a hair roller? He got it at once. It was a hair roller and you got it correctly. - He's the youngest member. - He's young. I can see that for sure. Then we'll give Jin Wook... a bowl of jjajangmyeon first. (The jjajangmyeon bowl slips.) - Pretend you didn't see it. - What was it? - Pretend not to see it. - Are you okay? - Pretend you didn't see that, guys. - You're out! They're coming like nothing happened. Can I just start eating? - Yes. It's for you, Jin Wook. - He's eating just like this. - I need to win. - You can really start eating...
- Look how oily that looks. - and watch them. We'll make it harder. - Okay. - Here we go. Look at it closely. He's getting skilled more and more. (What was that?) - It's hard. - Amazing. Impressive. He did a triple Axel. (Everyone's looking at his stunt.) Didn't you see it? (The second object is a pink straw.) Didn't you see it yet? (He got into playing with the container.) - I saw it. - I saw it. - You were fast. - A red-colored pencil. - Gochujang! - Gochujang. - It was red. - Time's up. - A pink straw. - Shout out your nickname. Doenjang. A pink straw. - A pink straw? - It's... - a sorghum straw. - A sorghum straw? - Ganjang, are you clueless? - It must be a straw. I'm not good at lying. - Okay. - I really didn't see it. - There was an answer. - Really? One of the three got it right. - It must be a straw. - I think it's a straw. Meanwhile, Jin Wook is enjoying his jjajangmyeon.
- The answer is... - The answer is... A straw? Was it a straw? - It was a pink straw. - Oh, my. - You saw it right. - Hyung Seok saw it. - My vision is 20, 20. - He saw this. - He was able to see this. - It was not a sorghum straw. A bowl of jjajangmyeon was delivered to Hyung Seok. Enjoy it. Hyuk Jin is so bad at this. - I know. I even got Lasik surgery. - Lasik surgery? - You got that for this game. - Was it for this game? Yes. It was for this game. - Look closely. - Okay. I'll have my eyes on it. - Being young is good. - Being young is indeed good. - Seriously. - They're provoking them. They make good jjajangmyeon. It's so good. (Eating jjajangmyeon alone is the best.) Now we have Ganjang... - and... - Gochujang. - Gireumjang. - We have three people left. Who will get the last jjajangmyeon? - Please. - I expect to see impressive skills. (He's waking his right hand.) (It's waking up.) (From the camera inside the steel container)
(It's not a Nanta performance.) (It fascinates me for some reason.) (Are you ready? It's getting started.) (He makes a fuss.) (He comes close.) - Did you see it? - Get closer, Eunhyuk. Let's see. Is it worth doing this? - Gochujang. - Did you see it? - A notebook? - A notebook? Incorrect. Take a good look at it again. (For the viewers, we reveal it's a hanger.) It happens in the blink of an eye. Eunhyuk. Did you take lessons for this? What's with you? - Gochujang. - Yes? - A hanger. - A hanger. - Anyone else? - I really didn't see anything. When are you going to see it? - Say anything. - When are you going to see it? - When? - I'll see it when it airs. - You said you got Lasik surgery. - At least, lie then. My mom told me not to lie. - He will check it on TV. - Check it when it airs. Okay. He said it's a hanger. - I'll show you again. - Okay. (He's working harder than when he is promoting D&E.)
I'm so tired. - Thank you, Eunhyuk. - Gireumjang! - A pink hanger. - A pink hanger? - You even got the color. - Of course, he should. - I'm sure it was pink. - Gochujang. - A light purple hanger. - A light purple hanger. - Okay. Hyuk Jin. - I'll go with a purple hanger. You said: "Light purple." I chose purple. - Is it purple, pink, - I said pink. or light purple? (Is there an answer among those?) First, it's a hanger. - You went overboard. It's bent. - It is. - I was too into it. - You should've been gentle. Look. - I was too enthusiastic. - We need to reuse it. What's this? Look how hard he works. It's amazing. The answer is... a light purple hanger. (Hoe Taek got it right.) - Also, - How did he see that? Hoe Taek said: "Purple," first. We'll give him jjajangmyeon too. Thank you. (What's happening?) (They were moving the table for Hoe Taek's jjajangmyeon.)
(The jjajangmyeon slips again.) No way! (No! My jjajangmyeon!) - Put it back in. - No way. Don't edit it out. - You should include this scene. - Hey. - They were sorry and put an egg. - There's an egg. Thank you. Why are you making us laugh with this? They spilled it twice. The first trial wasn't that funny, so they did it again. Look at them. They got an order. Well, Myung Jun and Hyuk Jin didn't get to eat it. - I know. - Yes. We hope Super Five can look... at the cameras directly. Hyung Seok. You're slurping too much when I'm saying my lines. - Seriously. - I guess you're enjoying it. I'm glad. Okay. We'll say goodbye here. - What? - No, Eunhyuk. After we say that line, they'll cut it to the end.
You used all your energy for this. - You should run it. I'll do it. - You do it. So far, we had a good time... with Super Five. Moving on, yes. (He fails to save the part.) I can't do this. - Why did you distract me too? - Let's go to the end. - Thank you. - Let's go to the end. (Let's go directly to the end.) It's a shame, - but it's time to say goodbye. - It's a shame. - But we should hear their speech. - Yes. It's our first time to be here as Super Five. Thank you for taking good care of us. I saw different sides of the members... and had so much fun shooting the show today. Would you say something to Super Five's fans as well? We made our debut and was invited to our first variety show. We hope you don't stop loving Super Five. Good. Now that we've spent time together, I see why people like Super Five. - Right. - They have so many charms. Yes. They're an amazing trot band.
We wish Super Five all the success. We are Super Five. Bye. - Bye! - I wish you good luck! - "All Eyes on Me." - Thank you. I'm a host of Weekly Idol, Kwang Hee. By the way, there's no one next to me. - There's no one next to him. - Actually, Eunhyuk couldn't join us today, so we will have... two guest hosts today. Nice to see you, Johnny and Haechan of NCT. One, two, three. To the world, here's NCT. - Hello, we're NCT. - Hello, we're NCT. Nice. Johnny. Haechan. How do you feel about hosting Weekly Idol for the first time? - I'm so excited. - Really? I can't wait for the three of us to keep in tune with each other. - Really? - Most of all, it's because you're popular. - I'm not. - I'm honored to be with you here. Really? We hope you can make Weekly Idol impressive... as the guest hosts. The introduction was enough. We should introduce today's real guests. - Right. - Then... - why aren't they here yet? - Who are they? I'm curious. (Breaking news)
- What's happening? - There's breaking news. Breaking news. This just in. Reports have flooded in saying... thieves have broken into the Weekly Idol studio. They're set to be utilizing unique charms to steal hearts. These stealers have warned Weekly Idol to beware of the catastrophe. - What does it mean? - Oh, my. What is he talking about? It's my turn. Some thieves appeared in the Weekly Idol studio. Their specialty is to steal people's hearts. What? There they are. They're a group of thieves who steal fans' hearts. Come out, THE BOYZ! (If THE BOYZ are thieves, I can give my heart away.) - Nice to meet you. - Hello. - Hello. - Hello. - How have you been? Hello. - Hello. (Sangyeon) (Jacob and Younghoon) (Hyunjae and Juyeon) (Kevin and New) (Q and Juhaknyeon) (Sunwoo and Eric) (THE BOYZ came to steal your heart.) You thieves! You handsome thieves. - Who stole the hearts? - I know.
If they're the thieves who steal my heart, they're always welcome. THE BOYZ, please say hello. Two, three. Best, we THE BOYZ. Hello, we're THE BOYZ. It's such big news THE BOYZ is on Weekly Idol. I heard there's surprising news in THE BOYZ too. Mic testing. It's the first news. Juyeon of THE BOYZ is not... bad at taking selfies anymore... and he was reborn as a selfie master. (He agrees.) - I agree. - Really? He's good-looking, but they say he's worse at taking selfies than me. - But now it changed. - Really? How did it change? I was so bad at taking selfies. As I promote songs more as an idol singer, I became better at talking selfies, but my fans find it sad. - They rather find it sad? - Yes. They thought it was cuter... when we were bad at it. - By the way, - Yes. there's always someone who's bad at taking selfies.
- It's more fun that way. - Handsome guys are bad at it. - They look good in photos anyway. - Haechan is good at it. No. Haechan is handsome. There's other news too. Yes. Lately, Younghoon started acting... featuring on a TV series based on a web cartoon. It turns out he has some moles lined up on his arm. - What do you mean? Wait. - I don't understand what I said. Why don't we check it? - Where? - It's not a big deal. - We didn't know that either. - It's my first time hearing it. If you look here, - you'll see four moles lined up. - Yes. (Younghoon is a star, so he has a constellation on his arm.) - That's amazing. - That’s cool. - Isn't that so amazing? - It's not easy to have one. That's why you should be good-looking. I have a lot of moles lined up here too. People are not interested in my moles. So far, we watched THE BOYZ news, which was trivial but accurate. Now, this is... the good news that shook up the music scene.
Finally, THE BOYZ made a comeback with their new album, "Chase." - We waited for so long. - Yes. Tell us about the title track, "The Stealer." Our title track, "The Stealer"... is hip-hop and dance music, which has a dramatic composition. It adapted chasing as a motif... where they steal each other's hearts. Chasing. - THE BOYZ shows different themes. - Yes. I'm curious about it. There a lot of people... who became THE B lately. They'll be looking forward to it. Let's see it already. They're scene-stealers and heart stealers. Everyone looked forward to THE BOYZ's "The Stealer." It'll be first revealed ever on TV through Weekly Idol. Let's see it right now. ("The Stealer" by THE BOYZ) (Weekly Idol) This segment is perfect for the theme of THE BOYZ. Find out about your idol groups based on the members' opinions. This is a segment of revealing your thoughts. It's "I Caught You."
Actually, while you were performing, Kwang Hee told me... he looked like Younghoon. (Shocking: Kwang Hee says: "Younghoon and I look alike.") Hey! Are you kidding me? Wait a minute. That's not it. He's exaggerating it. I only wanted to know what you thought. - That's not it. - Thank you. No, what I meant was... - I thought it was me on the screen. - I agree. I was moving, but the person on the screen wasn't. I saw it and it was Younghoon. - I see the similarity. - Really? - Thank you. - Do you really see the similarity? Yes, you would look like an older brother. - I caught you, older brother. - My younger brother. He said he caught me. - I told you so. - It's my honor. Please be understanding, THE B. We both have 2 eyes and 1 nose. We're both humans. Human. Okay, Haechan. I heard you had a secret. Since we came here as special hosts, - Yes. - We received a secret file... through a special delivery. These are the case files.
- There are clues here... - To catch the stealer. The members around you are the witnesses. If you catch the stealer, your mission will be complete. - Okay. - How will you catch them? Use this yellow finger... and think of one member in your head... - and yell: "I caught you!" - That's right. - I caught you. - Yes. - Shall we look at the first file? - Yes. - Please open it, Haechan. - I'll open it. Let's catch the first suspect. The stealer of your "something" food. - I see. - Okay. Try to make a guess. Precious? - Stealer of my delicious food. - Stealer of all my food. - All? - Stealer of one bite of my food. - Yes. - One bite. - One bite. - Someone who asks for one bite. It's one bite. You don't want people who ask for a bite? - Especially when eating ramyeon. - Who does that? It's you. - I do too. - It was you. - I do it sometimes. - You do? - I'll reveal the answer. - What is it? What is the hint for the suspect? - Stealer of your paid food. - Paid food? It's the stealer of food which you paid with your own money. Will you point to the person who applies to this?
Who's the stealer of your paid food? Let's see who it is in 1, 2, 3. - I caught you. - I caught you. In this case, Sunwoo has the most votes. Sunwoo became the suspect. - I think it is Sunwoo. - Sunwoo is the one. He eats a lot without thinking. - Without thinking? - He just grabs the food. I cook a lot in our dorm. I usually cook for myself, so I would buy it with my own money. We're not ordering it together. When I prepare the water to start cooking, Sunwoo senses it and comes out. He starts by asking if I'm going to eat anything, then he eats it all. - He eats it all? - Yes. Does he eat it because it's good? He says it's delicious, so it makes me happy a little. That's okay. There are people who complain while stealing others' food. - There are. - That's just not right. - Yes. - I don't cross the line. Younghoon here, who looks like Kwang Hee, - always takes one bite. - He's right about that. - Seriously? - It's quite serious. Why do you do that, Younghoon? He says he's not going to eat, but then he ends up taking a bite.
That's right. I don't say that these days. In other words, I really like fried chicken, and he always steals my chicken. - He steals the chicken? - Why do you look so down? When I order chicken, you come and eat too. - That's a long time ago. - He's right. Younghoon spent a lot of money before, - but he's not spending these days. - These days? Why aren't you spending money? Do you have other plans? I'm saving money these days. - Jacob. - I'd like to change to Younghoon. - Younghoon is the one. - Suddenly? When I'm eating, he comes asking for a bite these days. - But when I go to the table, - Okay. they offer me a bite these days. - They ask me if I want a bite. - It's because we know why you came. (I know why you're coming to me.) - They give it in advance. - I know why you came. They give him only that. Whose food tastes the best when you steal it, Younghoon? I noticed New eating a lot of meat these days. - He said it right away. - It came out immediately. - The meat was so delicious. - Is that so? So I asked for a bite... I think it's me. - He gave up easily. - He should. It may not be here, but aside from Younghoon, who else steals food?
- It's Kevin. - Kevin. - Kevin? - That's right, it's Kevin. I would buy an expensive ice cream. There's an ice cream that looks like tofu. I buy it, but I've never eaten more than three of it. - I'm not like that. - It always disappears. It's so delicious when you steal others' food. - I think they're all doing it. - You're right. - I think so. - One bite tastes the best. Because we have a lot of suspects, - let's take the final pick. - You're right. - We have others like Younghoon. - It kept changing in the middle. Choose the stealer of your paid food in 1, 2, 3. - I caught you. - There you are. - Who is it? It's Younghoon. - It's Younghoon. - The food stealer is Younghoon. - Younghoon. Next file. The stealer of dorm "something." I think I know what that is. Face pack. - Makeup. - Makeup stealer. - Socks. - That's right. It's socks. - It's socks. - Underwear. - Towel. - It's a towel. Let's see if it's one of the things THE BOYZ mentioned. (Stealer of dorm electricity)
It's the stealer of dorm electricity. Okay. (Someone's nervous.) - Do you have someone in mind? - Yes. It's the electricity stealer. It's someone who doesn't turn off the air conditioner. - That's right. - He doesn't turn the lights off. - I know it. - I have an idea. The stealer of dorm electricity... - in 1, 2, 3. - I caught you. - I caught you. - It's Jacob. - Who has the most votes? - Sunwoo. Why do you keep getting picked, Sunwoo? Not long ago when we were practicing, there was an air purifier that we used for over a year. He opened the filter to clean it. But the filter was still wrapped in plastic. The film was still intact. - No way. - It wasn't opened from the start. So the air wasn't purified? We should've opened the plastic before using it, but we had used it for a year with the plastic on. - We used it frequently. - We thought the air was clean. - You only used up the electricity. - You're right. That's a fact. - I realized something... - Yes. that we live according to what we think. I thought I was breathing clean air.
You must've thought the air was clean without any dust. If we think positively, we can make the impossible happen. (The Chicago Hot Guy makes a realization.) So I learned a lesson then. I don't think it was a waste of electricity. (Raising his hand to give testimony) Younghoon has something to say. He always turns on the air conditioner in our dorm lounge. But I'm always the one turning it off before sleeping. You need to repay for the bites you took. - But... - You're repaying by turning it off. I think he's not turning it off because he knows you'll do it. - That's teamwork. - You're right. Aside from electricity bills, who uses the most water during showers? - That's Sunwoo too. - Sunwoo? - Sunwoo uses the most. - It's Sunwoo. - I think... - It's always Sunwoo. There's a bathroom in the main room and the lounge. If he takes a shower in the lounge bathroom, three people can take a shower in the other bathroom. - We stay still while taking shower. - That's right. It feels warm. Sunwoo, what should we do with the air conditioner when going out? Turn it off.
- What about showers? - Make it short. - He's the protagonist of the day. - You're right. Sunwoo has changed. - Next. - Let's find the next stealer. This is the last. - Let's take a look. - Let's see. (Stealer of left "something" and right "something") A stealer of left and right? The left atrium and right atrium? The left atrium and right atrium? You're smart. It's controlling people left and right. A stealer of controlling opinions. - Shall we reveal it? - Let's see if your guess is right. Let's open the first one. - The left atrium. - Really? (Really?) - Really? - This one too. - The right ventricle. - What's the right ventricle? Q almost got it right. I think I'll have to say this because of my conscience. Sunwoo said it first. Sunwoo said it quietly and I just said it out loud. Why didn't you say it confidently? - I give out a lot of chances. - To the members? - What does that mean? - It means to make your hearts beat. - Someone who makes your heart beat. - Someone who's touching. - Depends on how you interpret it. - You're right.
In 1, 2, 3. - I caught you. - I caught him. Who picked Juyeon? (Juyeon got 9 out of 10 votes, except his own.) Juyeon got a lot. Who picked Hyunjae? - Sangyeon is the second. - There are a lot. (The only one who picked Hyunjae) Hyunjae does a lot of endings on stage. When we watch the screen, we can see that he's glowing. That's why I think he fits that title. Really? When you hear compliments like these from your members, - it would make you feel good. - It really feels good. - Thanks. - Hyunjae, can you show your ending? After dancing, I'd become exhausted when we reach the ending. - That's right. - My eyes become drowsy. It could look unattractive, so I keep my eyes like this. (Two eyes glaring and breathing heavily) - I do that. - Like that? Your expression is lively. - I show my profile. - Your profile? In my case, I don't want to show that I'm tired. I want to look like I filmed it before the performance. - It's to look fresh. - How do you do it? For example... (Demonstrating)
- I do that too. - He's holding his breath. Do you do that too, Sunwoo? Yes, I'd rather not show that I'm out of breath. It has become too common. - So Hyunjae is too ordinary. - What does that make me? You're saying a lot of artists are doing it. Yes, he was born in 1997 and I was born in 2000. (A generation gap) - Weren't you born in 2000, Haechan? - Yes. There's a trend among the 2000 kids. Juyeon received a lot of votes. Let's hear why. I think he's really cool when he's dancing. I think... Because he has really long arms when he's dancing, he looks different with whatever move he makes. He really looks different. Show us. - Stand together. - Why don't you come out? - Maybe Eric is a better comparison. - Yes, Eric. Let's go, Eric. - I'm the second tallest among us. - Is that so? - Eric is so kind. - We practiced together today. We practiced until dawn today. - Show them the reach. - Your reach. In 5, 6, 7, 8.
- What was it again? - Just do it. - It looks like that. - Do it again. - He put it this high. - That's how he looks. Come here. Come over here. You gave us a good example. Let's see how Juyeon dances with his long arms. How will he makes the hearts beat left and right? In 5, 6, 7, 8. (I've fallen in exactly four seconds.) (Arms and legs that are sexier than the sexy telephone) Look at his long reach! - It's okay. - What is it? I think Juyeon overacted a little. - He spread it too widely. - It's originally like this. - He looked like a bird. - My arms are too long. (His arms two meters long at the minimum.) You said he looked cool on stage. What else is there? I have another one for Juyeon. I think it was last year. My family is in the USA, - so I stay in the dorm on holidays. - That's right. - I'll be the only one in the dorm. - I feel the same way. I was sleeping until late afternoon. But suddenly, someone came to my bed and lay by my side. He patted my head...
and said he was sorry for not taking me with him. That was Juyeon. I was so grateful and he felt like a brother. - An older brother. - It made my heart beat a little. It made your heart beat. He's always so warm-hearted. After trying this with THE BOYZ, I think it was a time for us to see different sides of THE BOYZ. - Let's move on to the next segment. - Yes. Let's go. This segment is Weekly Idol's signature corner. It's time for "2020 Random Play Dance." (Maximum anticipation) Let's go. - THE BOYZ is great at choreography. - That's right. THE BOYZ is the king of covers. (THE BOYZ is the cover king.) Let's see if they'll be able to succeed in the "Random Play Dance." I'm looking forward to it. - As an avid viewer of Weekly Idol, - Yes. I think the recently created free section is fun. You're right. It's really fun. Let's see what songs will be played... during the free section for the cover king, THE BOYZ. - Are you confident, THE BOYZ? - Yes.
Let's see if they'll show us... their perfect choreography in "2020 Random Play Dance." Please get ready. Play music. (Starting the first try) ("The Stealer" by THE BOYZ) (The 11 stealers in Weekly Idol to steal THE B's hearts) Their new song... is "The Stealer." Look at Juyeon. (On their way to steal THE B's hearts) New is doing well too. (Perfect choreography) That was perfect. ("REVEAL" by THE BOYZ) (Taking a stroll in the neighborhood to find his position) (He got caught by the hosts.) Why? - Okay. Juhaknyeon. - There's a reason. Why are you walking like this? I have a reason for it. - That was good. - I started here in the first song. Because we have a lot of members, I have to go past them. I noticed something. If Juhaknyeon had to pass through, the others should've made way for him. Everyone was doing only his part. (He got blocked trying to find his way.)
I had no choice because I had to go around. You should make way for him. We were going to just let it pass because it was only the second song. - But we can't because I caught him. - That's right. - Shall we go for the second try? - Yes. - It's so fast. - I'd like to say... that we don't want you to go easy on us. We don't want you to go easy on us. Why did you say that? - He has confidence. - We must discuss things like that. Okay then. Just like Hyunjae said, we won't go easy on them. - But as their senior, - Yes. tell them what they should do to succeed in "Random Play Dance." We aren't so good at this either. But we were good at pretending we didn't make any mistakes. - How do you do that? - We should be shameless. If you think it's too far, just do it where you are. (If your position is too far, just do it in your place.) That's a good tip. Let's see if they can do it well with this tip. Let's start the second try. ("No Air" by THE BOYZ) We're not included. - I know. - It's "No Air." Move aside. (An easy beginning)
(My eyes, breath, and heart are wanting THE B.) They're good. Good job, Hyunjae. (Everyone is the center in this group.) (Kwang Hee is happy because it's his favorite song.) ("Bloom Bloom" by THE BOYZ) I can do this too. (A flowery choreography is exploding everywhere.) (He's one with the song now.) I can do it. (A beautifully bloomed THE BOYZ flower) ("Fire" by BTS, the first free dancing section) This section is free. (Younghoon's moves got shy.) (Something's not right.) - It's a free dance section. - Wait a minute. (Sunwoo is dancing a different move by himself.) Shall we blow the whistle? Wait a minute. Wait a minute. What's wrong? The other members were doing their best. - But Sunwoo in the corner... - Sunwoo. What was wrong with Sunwoo? Was he different? He sings in this part. - Really? - He sings in this part. He sings this part. - Does he sing this part? - He comes out from the left...
- while singing the part. - Really? New, was it honestly Sunwoo's part? - Say it honestly. - Just be honest. (Choi Chan Hee has been cornered.) I think his laughter tells us the answer. Okay, it has been decided that it wasn't. This is your third try. - This is your final chance. - Already? - We can do this. - Let's go. (Juyeon makes a powerful cheer.) - Let's go. - Let's go! Let's see if they can succeed in their try. - Now, - What song will they play? "2020 Random Play Dance" of THE BOYZ. Third attempt. Play music. - "REVEAL"! - Get to your positions! (They're off to a good start.) - That's a great group dance. - That's right. He found his place well. (Juhaknyeon and Eric bump into each other again.) (Juhaknyeon pushes through for the win.) - They're halfway there. - That's right. (It jumps to the free dance part.) - This is Taemin's song. - This is a difficult song. ("Danger" by Taemin)
(They've fallen into chaos.) - This is a bit... - That's the place! (They're done getting into position.) (Now it's time for them to steal THE B's heart.) (It doesn't get any better than this.) (The paper doll became excited in the first row.) ("No Air" by THE BOYZ) (Let me pass.) (THE BOYZ all go to their positions.) You're doing great! (Everyone is doing great in their places.) You're almost there. (It's getting too crowded on the right side.) (It's the song that confused THE BOYZ.) ("Boy" by THE BOYZ) (Everyone in THE BOYZ is so handsome.) (THE BOYZ's "Random Play Dance "is almost coming to an end.) That's it. "2020 Random Play Dance" of THE BOYZ... is a success! (THE BOYZ passed the "2020 Random Play Dance.") That was a great experience. Juhaknyeon pushed through all the difficult situations. - I just pushed through. - You did.
Since THE BOYZ have passed, we'll be serving some delicious food... to them for showing us a great dance! Thank you. (They have hearts in their eyes.) I have some sad breaking news. - What is it? - Due to his schedule, we'll have to say goodbye to Haechan a bit early. - That's too bad. - Haechan. It was nice to come to the show after a long time. It was an honor to host the show with Kwang Hee. I think I could have a great time today... thanks to THE BOYZ as well. I'll come back with the rest of the members next time. We'll look forward to that as we say goodbye to him. - Thank you. - Thank you. THE BOYZ, - you've danced hard. So enjoy. - Thank you. It looks so good. - It's spicy. - This is sticky rice sundae. This is delicious. The spicy shrimp is so good. This is a game made for THE BOYZ. It's "Say It Long with Your Body."
- Say it long? - Say it long. - The long part is the key point. - That's right. The rules are the same as the usual "Speed Quiz." You can explain the problems with your body, but it's too easy for THE BOYZ when played normally. So we spiced it up a bit. Yes, that's why we've prepared... some peculiar problems just right for THE BOYZ. You need to get all the problems exactly right. - Can you do it? - Yes, we can. We'll be playing this as a team game. So divide yourselves into two groups. Should we just divide right here? Wait. You're an odd-numbered group. Should I join them for now? You should come to our team. If you go there, who will help me? I need him here. I heard that one of your members wanted to be a show host. - He's nearest to you. - He's right next to you. - He was right next to us. - It's Eric. Eric, you should stand in the middle. I heard you wanted to be a host of Weekly Idol. - That's right. - The rumors are going wild.
We'll let you be a host for the day and see how well you do. We have high hopes. Let's divide the teams again before we start the game. Each member can come up here and draw a ball from the box. The members with the same colored ball will be on the same team. - He's doing great. - He's good. It's heavy, so you can pick your ball and pass it to the next person. That's a great idea. (Team Tomato versus Team Sky) Each member will take turns presenting the problem... and the others can try to guess what it is. You have five minutes. The team to get more problems right will win the game. - Can you all do it? - Yes! We'll start the game now. - We'll start with Team Tomato. - Okay. - Are you ready? - Yes. - I can't make any sounds? - No, you can't. You can only use your body. Ready, set, go. So it begins. (A hippo that dislocated a jaw while yawning) (How should I explain this?) A crocodile. A shark. A hippo. A hippo!
Yawning! A hippo that dislocated a jaw while yawning! - Hyunjae and Q got it right. - How did they get it? (A turtle headbanging after eating a lemon) An ant. A turtle! (The turtle shakes its head.) - It's a sloth. - A sloth! A sloth ate a lemon! Is it a sloth? - A turtle. - A turtle was sour after lemon. A turtle headbanging after eating a lemon. That's right! They're good. They're really good. It's Q! (The Hulk farting while doing squats.) - A gorilla. - An orangutan. (What if I blew up?) - Hulk! - You can make the sound. - A squat! - Hulk doing squats! - Then he farted! - That's right. - Jacob got it right. - They're good. (A rhinoceros popping a zit on its nose) (Jacob froze.) - Go on. - This is hard. - Koala. - An elephant? - What's after Koala? - A coat. Start with the animal. - Jacob is doing this too hard. - A rhinoceros! - A rhinoceros. - Continue. - A rhino popping its zit. - That's right! - No, that's not right. - It's not?
They had to be more specific. A rhinoceros popping a pimple on its nose. A rhinoceros popping a zit on its nose. - What's the difference? - They're good. How will Younghoon do? (Kwang Hee falling in love with himself while showering) (He points to the person in the problem quickly.) - Kwang Hee. - He's handsome. Thank you. He's great. - He's taking a shower. - He's looking in the mirror. Kwang Hee is in love with himself. (Hyunjae is a genius.) - That's right. - How do you know this? Hyunjae, what is going on? (A giraffe spraining its neck while putting on a scarf) - An elephant! - A giraffe! There's not much time left. - A giraffe putting on a scarf. - A giraffe putting on its back. (He sprains his neck putting on a scarf.) Slow down. A giraffe hurting its neck from putting on a scarf since it's cold. You're close! A giraffe spraining its neck while putting on a scarf. That's correct. That's correct. You got it exactly right. Next is Hyunjae. (Picking his teeth after eating galbi by Juyeon) - Who? - Juyeon. (Juyeon ate then did this.) - Toothpick. - Skewers.
It's over here. Juyeon ate ribs then took the toothpicks... and brushed his teeth. (Younghoon starts talking gibberish.) He had galbi! - He brushed his teeth with it. - Do you poke your teeth with galbi? - How do you brush your teeth? - He picked his teeth. Juyeon ate galbi. - Juyeon! - I think they need to mix it. (They keep saying Juyeon first.) - Juyeon... - Juyeon comes behind it! Be quiet. (He's just having fun.) Picking his teeth after eating galbi by Juyeon. - Okay. - That's correct. He's good. An elephant! - A dancing elephant. - Elephant doing aerobics! (He acts like his life depended on it.) An elephant spraining its feet while dancing. An aerobics elephant sprained its feet. The elephant comes first. (Everyone can see that he has a cramp.) He has a cramp! An elephant has a cramp while doing aerobics. (An elephant has a cramp while doing aerobics.) Okay, that's correct. - That's the time. - They got it right. You got so many questions right. Team Tomato got eight problems right.
- It's great. - Team Sky can't beat us. Team Sky, get ready. - This is fun. - That was hard. Ready, set, go. (A pig that lost its tooth while brushing it) - You can't make any sounds. - Go. Juhaknyeon. - Juhaknyeon is eating. - A pig. - A pig. - Okay. - A pig is brushing its teeth. - A pig brushing its teeth. - Toothpaste. - Toothbrush. (A tooth falls out.) A pig that lost its tooth while brushing it. Okay. That's correct. I thought its laminated teeth fell out. (A rabbit that got weak in the knees on the Viking ride) It's Sangyeon's turn. - A swing. - The Viking ride. You broke your leg on the Viking ride. - He's good. - You sprained your leg. A rabbit that got weak in the knees on the Viking ride. - New is good at this. - That was so exact. (A monkey showing off its angry abs) This is a hard question. A monkey! (They got the monkey part right.) - Are you full? - It's abs. A monkey with abs. - You're angry. Abs are angry. - Why would abs be angry?
- A monkey with angry abs. - Why are your abs angry? Bulk up? - Did you bulk yourself up? - A monkey with abs. What does this mean? - Let's skip this one. - Pass. That's too bad. It's New's turn. (Younghoon burnt his mouth while eating ramyeon) - Ramyeon. - Jjajangmyeon. - It's spicy. - It's hot. - It's really hot. - You burnt your mouth. - Someone burnt his mouth eating. - Where is he? (Younghoon is hiding.) Is it me? - Hyunjae. Sunwoo. - Younghoon? Younghoon boiled his mouth while eating ramyeon. - You're wrong. - Younghoon burnt his mouth. - That's right. - Okay. - That was exactly it. - Hurry up. - Kevin. - Let's go. Time is flying. - A duck. - A duck. What did the duck do? (What did the duck do?) (It danced to "GANG.") A duck dancing to "GANG." A duck dancing to "GANG." (A duck dancing to "GANG" with a mask on) A duck dancing to "GANG" with a mask on. - That's correct. - A mask. A duck dancing to "GANG" with a mask on. Juhaknyeon, you can do this. (He's communicating with his eyes.)
You're cutting watermelons. You're eating ice cream. That's a pizza! Who ate the pizza? Why? How? - You have indigestion while eating. - You have pizza in your throat! A penguin getting indigestion while eating pizza. - New is really good. - Hurry! - New is up. - Jacob. - Hyunjae. Younghoon. Sunwoo. - It's Q! - A hamster. - A squirrel. - It's shocked. - It's surprised. It skipped a heartbeat. A squirrel that skipped a heartbeat. (The squirrel ate this.) A squirrel that skipped a heartbeat while eating watermelon. - That had to be a watermelon. - It's an acorn. An acorn! A squirrel that skipped a heartbeat while eating an acorn. - No, that's not right. - You're wrong. - That's not right. - Don't show it to them. - An acorn. - An acorn. A squirrel that skipped a heartbeat after seeing an acorn. - Hurry. - They don't have much time left. - Hurry. - You have one minute left. - What is that? - You're flying. - A chicken. - Penguin? Duck? It's a chicken. What is he doing? What is that? A grape! - Is it a cone? - It's a snowflake.
- What is that? - It's a coin. What did the chicken do with the coin? A chicken that picked up a coin spinning with the elephant nose. - What is happening? - What is with New? - Hurry up. - What is that? (This is an extremely difficult question.) What is that? - I'm turning. - What is that? You can't make any sounds. - A banana. - A monkey. - You fell. - Who fell? - You stepped on a banana. - Then you slid down. - A triple Axel. - A ballerina. Are you a ballerina? Is that a triple Axel? - Is that a banana? - You stepped on a banana. A ballerina that fell after stepping on a banana? - That's the time. - That was very close. The answer was... Elsa who failed the triple Axel after stepping on a banana. - It was triple Axel. - What? The team that won "Say It Long with Your Body" is... Team Tomato. Tomato! For the winning team, we're giving you a triple pack of everyone's favorite side dishes. Side dishes? It's salted seafood.
- It's soy sauce marinated crab. - Is that soy sauce marinated crab? - This is my favorite. - Who said they wanted that? - What is that? - Show me. - It says: "BOB Stealer." - Enjoy it and energize yourselves. - Thank you. - We'll enjoy this. It feels like just a few minutes ago that the heart-stealing thieves... came to Weekly Idol and we were under emergency, but it's already time for us to say goodbye. Please give us a few words on how you felt today. We had so much fun coming to Weekly Idol after a very long time. Please show us lots of love for our new song, "The Stealer." Please keep an eye on us for our new album. - Thank you. - Thank you. Please say a few words to your fans, THE B. Hello, THE B. We have come back... with a new song after a long time. We kept thinking of new ways... to show ourselves to you, and prepared our new song with all of our hearts. So please show us lots of love. We only have eyes for you, THE B, so let's be together forever. Thank you. We'll also cheer you on for your new song. Johnny, we'll have to hear a word from you too.
I felt so happy about hosting the show with you... and Haechan who's not here anymore. I had so much fun. I think I had more fun... because I hosted the show with THE BOYZ. Lots of thanks to Johnny and Haechan. THE BOYZ not only stole the hearts of THE B, they also stole the producers' hearts, my heart and Johnny's heart. They stole everyone's hearts. If someone asks for people who love THE BOYZ... to fold their fingers, the whole world would start folding. - This was... - THE BOYZ. - Thank you. - Goodbye. - Good luck with your new song. - Thank you. (Sketching Weekly Idol for the next week) (TREASURE has come to Weekly Idol.) Should we start the spoilers? Let's go. (Let's start the spoilers for TREASURE MAKER.) What is that? (I'm curious.) (Oh, my. Oh, my.) (I'll give you the best spoilers next time.) (How will JUNKYU do?) (They love his spoilers.) (- Is it good? - Yes, it is.) (Are you curious about this sketch?)
Sketching Weekly Idol... for the next week! Are you curious about this sketch? At 5 p.m. on September 30, Wednesday, we will see you in Weekly Idol! (Weekly Idol) ("The Stealer" by THE BOYZ)
Watch, read, educate! © 2022