Subtitles prepared by human
[MAMAMOO SOLAR] [MAMAMOO MOONBYUL] [MAMAMOO WHEEIN] [MAMAMOO HWASA] [3 meals with] [MAMAMOO] [Who's going to do it with us~!] [Come here~!] [3 meals with MAMAMOO: the diary of my 7th birthday / the first entry] [Crinkle crinkle] [HWASA looks like she's back from working in the fields] Mom~ It's so clean. Uncle froze ice cream and choco pie for us. Say thank you for me. We'll have a good time here. It's good to be at grandma's. [HWASA is a sweet daughter to her mom] It's so good. Was I born here? I have the chills. Okay~ Yeah~ It's cold when it gets dark~ [She always thinks of her daughter!] Okay~ [This is a village in Jiri mountain where HWASA was born!] [MAMAMOO is here!] I'm thirsty! I want this. This is good. [Stare]
[MAMAMOO is fascinated by the cameras] Do we need this later for the fire? With fruit~ - There are drinks below... - Under that... Aren't you hungry? - What should we eat? - I'm hungry. [MAMAMOO is hungry] - She's going to make that. - Water galbi? - That sounds good. - Yeah. - Make it good! - What's in there? [They're so hungry and rummaging through their friend's fridge] - Wow. Look at all the choco pies lined up. - Wow. This is for tomorrow. [The most said line 'sounds good'] - Meat! - There's corn. [They practically have their whole body in] - There's sliced samgyeopsal! - I'm so hungry. [Where are you~ hurry] HWASA was acting like she's making something and now she'd gone. [They took the matter in their own hands] - Do we put the broth in like this? - I think it's this. - Just so the meat drowns. Where's the meat? - This. [how to eat water galbi: pour broth just so the meat drowns] Pour it in and it has to simmer. - Pour all of it in? - Does it say so? - Don't you usually do it? - I heard it's supposed to be poured little by little... [I don't know~ it'll taste good anyway~!]\ - Let's get the fire going. - There's no going back. [Looking around] HWASA is possessed by the whole concept of this. [She's ready to have a good time at grandma's] She even has the hat. My face feels so hot.
[HWASA prepared something else?] I brought something incredible. - What is it? - It's a hip item. Don't look! [You can only see it when I show you] What is it? [A toy shaped like a phone, what is it for?] What is it? It's to play mafia. - With this? - What is it? See. [Experience: able to mafia without any mafias / they love playing mafia] - This... is. - This is for playing X man. So it's going to tell you if you're the mafia or not. [The phone tells you if you're a mafia or not.] - Oh~ it talks? - Yeah you go like this Welcome to the game of mafia... [They are welcomed] [Crowded] pick up the phone when it rings... - I want to. - Okay. There's coffee! Where does it talk? [The eldest is curious about the new item] Does it talk? - Does it? - The sound is too small because of this. [Congrats: WHEEIN is the puppy civilian] It says I'm the puppy civilian. You bark bark! are a puppy civilian. - It's like this. - The reason why there's a loud sound is so that others won't hear.. - Are these all animals? - Yeah, cool, right? [WHEEIN matches well with a puppy] It says I'm a puppy civilian. - How did I get the puppy? - Yeah, there's a pig.. - And a monkey. - Later at night! - Okay. - Okay. There's also a deck of card with consequences. [MAMAMOO's job: dancing, singing etc.] There's dancing funny, and singing... [We can do all of that!] Suddenly...
- Here? - Let's eat here. [The weather is hot now] - It's so hot. It's hard to stay out. - Right? But we don't have a/c here. - But wouldn't it be cooler at night? - Yeah, they say it's cold at night. [She came ready] - I brought a wind breaker. - I did too. [The first meal at Jiri mountain~ / let's eat!] - Let's set the table~ - Okay. - Wait I want to wear my bear slippers! - I put them on for a second. - Yeah? - I wore them... [But it was too hot] It's too hot. I can't. [Everyone is doing their job at preparing the meal] The silverware... - Can you do the table setting? - We have to wipe the table first. I only bought 3 portions of galbi. [They're going to eat a light lunch in order to eat a heavy dinner~!] Okay~! [Cleaner: MOONBYUL] [In charge of rice: HWASA] - Shall I stir-fry some rice? - I'm not eating rice. - I'm eating! Make it 2 bowls! - Then let's share 2 bowls. [In charge of fun: WHEEIN] Okay~! Everyone! - I thought of something. - Is it about washing the dishes? We're preparing now. [In charge of games: SOLAR] - After we eat... - Oh the dishes... [MAMAMOO - games = 0 / getting ready to play the game that decides who's cleaning up] - This game is for choosing who's cleaning up. - Okay. - Okay! - And does the dishes! The winners can just lie down. [The cleaning game will begin!] - The cleaning game? - Okay. Oh! A butterfly! [WHEEIN's friend is here] - WHEEIN! There's a butterfly! - Oh it's butterfly!
[Jiri mountain butterfly: hey WHEEIN? / getting to know each other] - Your friend is here! - How did yo come in? - Get out. - It's okay. [They're trying to free the butterfly?] - It isn't out. - It's here. Okay~ [You're free] You're free! - What is this called? - Water galbi. [The menu for today is water galbi~] - Water galbi? - Yeah. - What's this? - Seaweed soup. [Since it's their 7th birthday there must be seaweed soup!] - Seaweed soup~ - I bought Kimchijjigae too. [WHEEIN opens the fridge for no reason] - Yeah. It's in here. - I made it~ It's be insane if we ate all the pickled garlic in one day. [We don't know what's so insane about it but okay~] Where? Wow. Seaweed soup~ - I'm going to make it. - I'm going to... [Their habit: you can't get the lyrics wrong~] - I'm going to make it for yo! - Corn? [SOLAR is obsessed with a corn snack] - You can make it with butter.. - And the seasoning? [Yum] Yeah, with the butter and cheese [Just hearing it seems like you can taste it] You can do it like this. [They seem to be super hungry] I wanna have my face in here. - I think it's done. - We can eat now. - Yeah? - But this is better as you cook it.... [Don't touch the stove! we're going to keep cooking it~!] - Let's cook it a bit more. - About 5 to 10 mins.... You know how it gets thicker as you simmer it?
[We can wait 5 mins for it to taste better~] - We have to make it simmer! - The sauce has to seep into the meat. Do you want fried eggs? - I want some! - Okay. - Are you making more dishes to clean? - I want it half cooked. You're making a lot of dishes. [Why is MOONBYUL anxious?] - For the future us. - We don't know who it's gonna be. To the future us. [The suspenseful results come in a bit!] - This is insane. - Rock paper scissors. [Warning: turn down the volume] [A late lunch with the view of the mountain] - This is great. - It is. - So... - I'll shoot it with yours and send it. - Okay~ - I'll send it to you. I'll take some. WHEEIN, don't trust MOONBYUL so much. [The cloud drive of MAMAMOO, don't trust her] She always saves it. But she isn't like that so much these days. [What are you talking about? the best pictures are all MOONBYUL's] - She doesn't send the good pictures. - Yeah. [Caught] [She's making the eggs] - Oil... - You got me. - You know. - Where's the oil? The oil? - She doesn't know. - Yeah, I haven't been here in a while.. [The rules of storing sauces: under the stove] - We can see here, here it is! - Where? - I think this is sesame oil. - Oh there's plum syrup too. - Sesame oil! - Do you want to drink plum syrup at night? - Okay. - The concentrate? [MAMAMOO likes plum concentrate?] Wow~ Where's WHEEIN? - Me? - Where did you go? [So close and can't find her] I'm here taking pictures. Who wants eggs? Isn't this nostalgic?
[What is it for? used for spanking] - WHEEIN, do you want eggs? - This ruler is ancient. [Now let me know who's going to eat eggs~] Are you going to eat eggs? - Yeah! - No thanks. I want mine half cooked! WHEEIN is going to have some. Okay, one for WHEEIN. Only one? [Toss~] - I'll have one. - Here's a ruler. [The ruler went from: HWASA found it → MOONBYUL plays with it → WHEEIN got it] - What about the ruler? - I'll make 3. - What about this? - HWASA found it. It was just nostalgic. [WHEEIN: thought is was for measuring her height!] I was surprised when you handed me this. This one burst. Come here. [She always records memories] 1 2 3! It looks so good! - This is... good. - Wow! [OOTD is done with everyday hanbok] - 2 3! Look here. - Coffee is from the outside world! 1 2 3! - I like the color. - Yeah. [The sunlight makes it able to make one song / the seaweed soup is so hot] - I love the sunlight. - What is this? Seaweed soup. I want to listen to music... I'll sing it for you if you hand me a mic. [Taking around WHEEIN instead of a bluetooth speaker?] - WHEEIN do you want to? - Will it be okay? Stand over there... - The 3 of us are playing... - Use this instead... [What is it?] Use this... We're playing over there - Seaweed soup~ - Do it for us later. [Why is that item in jirisan? WHEEIN the singing bear] Turn it on like this.
[They look like WHEEIN's ears] - We used to use this. - Yeah. Why is it so sparkling? [This was for playing the game 'shouting in the void'] It's because I wanted to play 'shouting in the void' [Checking up on the spring onion kimchi] - Is this the spring onion kimchi? - Yeah. [Sniff] It looks good. [Sniff] It's tangy. [It looks so good~] - I like this. - You can eat this with the meat. [Spring onion with ramen is the best!] It's even good with ramen! HWASA. [Samgyeopsal and spring onion kimchi / HAWSA forgot about the lid] - Where's the lid? - Oh my god. [Where is SOLAR? she's frying eggs!] We're really in the suburbs. [Having some time to enjoy themselves] - This feels good. - Yeah. - Hey. - Yeah? - Can I come here later? - Of course. [She lets them] - Really? - You can come here alone - or with your friends... - Really? - Really? - And send the money to HWASA's bank account... [Oh really?] - Send 500,000 won. - For one night. Come anytime. [It's more expensive than they thought] Isn't this place great? [There is no other!] - It's good. - It's so laid back here. We can come here more often and put up an a/c [Their new azit, it's gonna be filled with their stuff] - We could do more stuff with our stuff. - Really? - We can fill it little by little. - Yeah we could also have a TV. [The eggs are all done!] - My uncle would come and clean up... - Done!
Wow! Where shall we put this? [Peace lasts only for a while] - Wait! - Put away the eggs. - Wait! - It's hot! [My finger hurts!] Here... [Yongseon prepared it, unaware of the water galbi sprayed on her face] - It will stick! Quick! x2 - You have water galbi on your face. Lift this. Lift it again. [Request for an encore] Not easy. - One, two, three. Really? - My modernized hanbok was delivered today. - We ordered it soon enough.. - I didn't wear it because you said you couldn't. [I guess they were supposed to wear hanbok together?] - So only the two wore it. What's with these two? - No, we were going to.. [MOONBYUL wore casual clothes for the 2:2 balance!] WHEEIN didn't wear it, so... Anyone need lettuce? Me! Did someone wash it? [Maybe..?] [I didn't wash it myself] - Crazy. - It's from the store. - Store. - It's got water on it. [It might've been uncomfortable because of the ambiguous answer] - Then we can eat it. - It's from the store. Oh, really? [MAMAMOO is listen-worthy. Lettuce is eat-worthy] - Trust me and eat it. - Eat-worthy lettuce. - Bon appetit~ - Anyone want green onion Kimchi? - Me! - Me! [Water galbi+fried eggs+seaweed soup: Late lunch, begun!] There's Kimchi, too. - Can you lend me this top? - With broth... Huh...? [What they need the most next to TV and air conditioner, oven gloves] - Because you might get it on your clothes? - No, I'll do it with my clothes. [MAMAMOO exchanges everything] [Be careful when you eat that green onion kimchi~] - Wait! x6 - You didn't get it on you.
- It's not on you! x2 - Okay. - Shall we take a selfie--the four of us--when Hyejin gets here? - Anyone need wet tissue? - Yeah~ - This pair of scissors doesn't work well. [Proud / Possible with WHEEIN, even if the scissors don't work?] - It's okay. I'll do it. - Okay. I'll take a shot of the first meal. [Like the YouTuber with 3 million subscribers she is, she's preserving the site] First meal. - Our.. - Send us that. Okay~ They work well. [Scissors are so smooth with meat] - This is really smooth. - I guess they work well with meat. Wow, look at this. So nice! - Great. - Let's take it like this. [So excited / Delicious meal, nice photo~] - Really natural. - Don't look here. Look at this. I love it. [Blocking the sunlight before they eat / closing] It's like, eat bean sprouts and die. Yongseon, is it windy there? - Yeah! x3 - We need a fly swatter. There was a fly here. [Flies need to eat, too~ So cool] - It's okay. - Turn on the fan and... Wow, from Seoul, huh? [Such a city girl, from Gangseo-gu] - Right! - City girl! - Take some x2 - Bon appetit~ - Take what? - We're not going to just eat straight from that? We're taking servings? Okay. Take a serving first. - The elder go first. - Right. [Confucianism has given birth to this idol group, MAMAMOO] Us Confucian girls. - The second, go. - Right. [SOLAR was born in 1991, MOONBYUL in 1992]
[Forbidden word of the day--born in 1992] You can't say that. [Next is the third pig, WHEEIN] Third pig. I should bring a concave one. - Yeah~ - Take a serving first. Isn't it the third pig? [The fourth pig is busy preparing a cup of ice] - Take a serving for me. - Okay, wait. Third pig. - Really... - You should take the cellophane noodles yourself. [She hates cellophane noodles] I mean, cellophane noodles, disgusting.. - Delicious? - Delicious? [How a YouTuber 3 million subscribers expresses the taste] It's a shocking taste. Looks yummy~ [This is the sound MOONBYUL's making after having a sip of coke] That was great. So happy! It's like when we used to live together. [MAMAMOO eating is like ASMR] - The combination with bean sprouts is really great. Crispy. - Yeah. - Have you tried green onion Kimchi? - Delicious~ Shall we wash our backs there with the faucet? During.. [Shall we wash our backs like natural people since we're at Jiri mountain?] I should find wasps. [SOLAR is heating up the water galbi / Boiling] Hyejin, my clothes. [Huh~ The fingers, again?] - I was going to get it.. - I left it there. - There's dishcloth there. - Dishcloth? I should've bought a watermelon. [Strong reaction to the sound of watermelon] Wait, how could you talk to the manager like that...? - Our fruit punch! X2 - But is it at a nearby supermarket?
When we were kids, there was a swimming pool-like valley around here. Just like a swimming pool. - Natural valley! - I used to go to valleys often.. [Fly people] [Missed it] It's a war against flies, isn't it? [Electric fly swatter] I need that. [Looking to one side / She'll bring it] Forgot. [Turning on the delivery app after thinking of watermelons, just in case] - Oh, it's coming up like this. - Hold on, dessert. [Dessert] Empty~ Bunsik, empty~ Chicken, empty~ Pizza, empty~ Fast food, empty~ - It's empty. - Empty? What's that in front? [The age when they have many questions] - What? - Grown? - Isn't it grown? - Isn't it chili pepper? [Crops grown by HWASA's uncle] Oh, it's pepper? -This bathroom used to be a poop pig's bathroom, too? -The old days? I heard that the whole village had a festival when we caught the poop pig. [Almost finished eating, they're dizzy at the thought of cleaning up] - After eating, I suddenly... - I really don't want to clean it up. But you know it'll harden if you clean it up later, right? - What game should we play to decide? - What game should we play? Dumplings? - No, I think I'll be so nervous. - Right. It's too short. There are a lot of games right now. There's "speak with your body." - Wait a minute. - There's mafia that Hyejin brought.
- It's just a bunch of... - But not the mafia. And the cry in silence. Hang on. What should we do? One person, or two people? [Two people or one person / How many will manage all this?] - Shall we make one person do it all? - One? - Or two? - Two? - I think two should do it. - Yeah. - Two! - Yeah. If it's one person, she'd feel really sad. We're supposed to hang out. [You may unintentionally feel sorry for coming to play] And she might want to go home. Did I come to Jiri mountain to do this? [The honorifics that come out when you're really angry] - And now... - That's how you do it. [So what game are you going to play?] Then how about say it with your body? - But... - No, I don't want to do say it with your body. [Why can't we do say it with my body?] Energy consumption is too much--we might get tired soon. [Reason for not being able to play Rummikub: cruel because it's a long game] - You know, the Rummikub - And it's so long that it's cruel. You know that cell phone game? On my phone... But that's a little... [Can we decide within today?]] - It's on. - I can't because my nails are long. [Unexpectedly, MAMAMOO is very shy with games] - You can press it with this. - I've done it before and I've always been last. [World rules, rock-paper-scissors?] - Rock-paper-scissors? - Shall we play rock paper scissors? - That's too fast. - Rock-paper-scissors is too fast. No, we have to do it faster. [Should we do it fast VS] Otherwise, I think I'm about to have a heart attack. [Should we offer a frightening taste?] - It should make you scared. - I don't want to. What about the game of zero? [Scaredy-cat!] - I'm more scared. - Bingo? - Really... - They say we should play bingo whenever we play games. [Not cursing] I think she's crazy about bingo.
[Fly People] Oops! Flies are.. - Game.. - It was a bit like hiphop just now. [MC hiphop is back] Ah! [MC Ttukttak, I'll give you the beat right away] - You're~ Whoo-whoo- Whoo-whoo! - Oh my! x2 - Just like that. - Puppy. - Wait a minute! - Wait a minute! x2 Fried eggs... It's hot! [So what game are you going to play?] - Zero? - Let's go! Zero... - So if two of us are out, it's going to be those two. - I know. - So what? - Or maybe... [Decided to do rock-paper-scissors neatly!] - Or should we play rock-paper-scissors? - Okay, let's play rock paper scissors. Oh, rock-paper-scissors... - Scissors... - Wait a minute! x2 - Wait a minute! - My hands are sweating. [Wait a minute, I'm not done eating] - Wait a minute! - Stop eating now. Do you want me to tell you something creepy? I thought I was born in a hospital. Turns out I was born in this house. Back in the day, at home... [Oh, really? Yes! Is MAMAMOO here at the house where HWASA was born?] - Born in this house. I got goosebumps. - Wow! [The first game started with Yong Leader's lead!] The first episode of "Sanchon," season 1. Season 1... The ill-fated couple to take on the first odd task. [WARNING: Turn down the audio volume by 2 levels from now on] - Scissors... - Rock-paper-scissors! [They're all tied--MAMAMOO is united~ Nervous big toe] [Why does this make our hands sweat?] - Don't! - My hands are sweating.
- Rock, paper, scissors! - Argh! [Solar is really loud no matter whether she wins, loses, or it's a tie] [Whoever wins or loses, she's like, "Oh, my God, this is driving me crazy"] [MOONBYUL, rock / WHEEIN, scissors / Yong, rock / HWASA, rock] Rock-paper-scissors! [She's out for now] [If it's not me, it's almost paradise] [About to do a handstand soon] [About 30 percent chance of losing now] I felt like I was going to get caught. - Awesome. Yes. - Okay, WHEEIN is decided. Rock, paper, scissors! [Today's lucky MOONBYUL] Hey! [Covering my ears--Of course! I can't let WHEEIN tell me I won!] Of course! [HWASA's eyes are fixed / Looking for a party member to clean up with me (1/0619)] Who wants to join me? Now, no, wait a minute. [Let's hear from the last two] Let's hear how you feel. Here... How do you feel? - Seriously, I... - I worked really hard on this. [Come to think of it, I did my job] I think I'm... [The older of the last two] - I didn't think I'd get this far. - You didn't know we were gonna make it to the end? Is this the Jiri Mountain Sanchon episode of MOON-night? - Are you okay? How does HWASA feel now? - I'm okay. - How do you feel? - I'm too... [The landlord of the last two / had a good meal] - I feel like throwing up. - Really? [Parties close their eyes / Additional rules for thrills?] Wait, do we close our eyes? What should I do? Close your eyes! x4 What~ What if someone changes? [Doesn't trust them even though there will be witnesses] - Huh? We're watching. - We can't see our hands. No, we're gonna stop.
Let's look on the count of three. [Fun's guaranteed] Oh, my God. [Provides strict rules for the last one] - We can't open our eyes. - Hey, cover it like this. Rock, paper, scissors! [Start with one mind] It's a tie. Again. [Oh my god, I never knew she'd go with scissors, too?] [Painful] NO! - This is... - Again! [She's lost already and she's incomprehensibly relaxed] So thrilling! - Here we go! - One, two, three! [Paper / rock] [Here] [Never hesitates] [She saw the situation a bit late] [Why did you do that, my right hand] Hey~ - I lost. - She just peeled it off. [She survived thanks to the youngest's confession] - I lost. - I opened my eyes before you. [Jump] [Soon she'll learn how to play?] [Dance of the one who endured ten years] - How do you feel, how do you feel? - Everyone~ - How did you feel at first? When you lost. - I'm going crazy. [Suddenly blamed herself] - Why did I go with this? - But did she change? That's why you just danced. - I was even more surprised. - That was the happiest expression I've seen lately. It was a great meal. [She gets to clean up--a friendly ending?] - It was a great meal. - Since you boiled it.. Let's take a rest for a bit. - Not easy. - Since we had coke, shall we clean up? ["Rest accordingly..!"] - Don't rest too well. - Ah so nice. It's so cool here. Put everything in~ [WHEEIN suddenly energetic whilst cleaning] You seem to have let go of yourself.
- Everyone left a lot of food. - You're right. [The pot and trivet stuck because of the heat..] Ugh why is this stuck. Take if off for me. Can we have the fan blow towards us? [MOONBYUL is crossing the line..] It's sad enough that we're cleaning. Why did you make seaweed soup. [Because it's your birthday...] [MOONBYUL comes out to nag] Where do we put.. where did you put it? We'll take care of it. [Stubborn third piglet] She's like a mother-in-law.. Close the lid.. [MOONBYUL's nagging is like her rapping] - Close the Kimchi lid first WHEEIN! - Quiet. Leave us alone! Close the green onion Kimchi lid. Hyejin, the lid~ ["She's a very annoying person~!!"] [(Translation: Leave before I get angry)] Just eat this. Bring an axe. [Says to bring a tool so gleefully] Bring a sledge hammer. Seaweed soup~ [SOLAR so in the mood] No singing. [Don't have fun when we're working~!] Very annoyed~ Wow they're living the life. [(Should prophesy..) / Why are bad feelings never wrong..)] When you feel like it's going to be you you're never wrong. [Expresses her sorrow into a song] Is it possible to be this tasty~ Everyone look here. HWASA, WHEE~ HWAWHEE~ [I, An Hyejin../ I'm really angry right now.] Ah I don't like that. ["You're just a kitten no matter how angry you are"] Living the life. [You should've looked when I told you to..] Why are you taking it from the bottom! [SOLAR becomes a DJ for her little sisters who are working hard] I'll turn music on for you guys.
It's our song. WHEEIN, hold this for me. Please hold this bag. I'm going to pour. [Cheering] [(Uhoh)] [(LOL)] [WHEEIN collapses at the sound of Hyejin's little yelp] This was scary.. Why won't it come off? [(Glares)] [The older sisters living the life.. so jealous..] You guys are living the life. Give it to me I'll take a picture. What do I press? This? x2 Is it this? [Two young girls laboring in the heat..] It's so hot. [SOLAR and MOONBYUL are enjoying their hobbies] Smile naturally please. [Celebrating the youngsters' punishment time~] One, two, three! It's pretty right? It comes out so pretty. Oh I like the one where you're not looking. They like this one. I'm certain. Everyone hurry up and clean ~ [(Temper max) / Making them angrier] We have to - I like this one. - go treasure hunting. [The youngest ones anger moment caught on camera] SOLAR wants to finish cleaning fast. [(Shy)] So funny. [HWASA soaps and WHEEIN rinses~] [(Slips)] Ah I told you to just sit down.
[(WHEEIN) Being silly (Hyejin) almost drops the plate] [(Stop moving around)] Just go sit there. Hey! Isn't that a bit mean? I'm sorry should come first! No. [????.. Being all artistic] WHEEIN eat the popcorn. I don't really like popcorn. Just taste it. [Screaming heard..] [???Did she break a tooth while eating popcorn??] Why? [Because it was so tasty..] It's so yummy. [So good to overcome the dislike?] [(Moral of the story) / Don't refuse HWASA's food offer] What is it? [(Chewing) / (Chewing)] I just ate 4 in the blink of an eye. [Appears in an exhausted state] Are you done? It's not easy. It's almost 4~5 o'clock. [It is 5 o'clock / The sun is getting ready to set] - Now already? - Already? That clock. [HWASA is sad the day is almost over] It's a bummer. Who wants ice cream? - Me! - No! [How can you not have ice cream as dessert?] Wow.. what are you going to eat? What is there? Try lying down here. The ice mango milk and the watermelon ice cream and [I think my uncle prepared a lot of different flavors?] Okdongja. I want watermelon ice cream! WHEEIN come here. Come here. I'm going to take a picture. Yes, I'm going to take a picture,
[Wondering if this is contextual..] Is this ok? It's not very pretty... [We're just making memories~] - I'll hold it. - What is this? Look here. Is this ok? Smile~ - Smile one more time. - Oh nice nice. [(Gets up)] I have something to do. What? x2 The timer.. let's set the timer and take a picture together. - So hot. - Ok. Oh it's nice? [(On the main point blanket) / Setting the timer again~!] The timer is 10 seconds. This blanket is funny. - I'm going to press the timer. - It's the point. (MOONBYUL) Unnie, lie down. x3 I should lie down. Check it once. See if we came out nice. Oh~ really. Kind of look like Jung Min Hwang. - I like it so much. - It came out nice. Like it so much. [(What MAMAMOO wants) / Alcohol tone friendship trip meme..?] - A that old..? - Yes the old.. [(10 seconds is long..!!)] It's so long. [Taking the alcohol tone trip picture without drinking a single drop] I like it. [The next album cover..?] We should make this our album cover Should we release an album? Next album. - Who's ice cream is this? - Mine. [MOONBYUL's ice cream melted into a puppy shape] [MAMAMOO laughs at the smallest things] - It looks like a puppy! - It's a puppy? So cute. We have to go treasure hunting. Really? [We just sat down though?] Let's rest a little. [Let's not make us angry all the way in Jiri mountain^^] The people who didn't clean wouldn't know. You're right. Now!
[They just made the name, Mamoo three meals Sanchon?!] Mamoo Three Meals in Sanchon. Next is treasure hunt. Everyone~ [Treasures were hidden in different places before MAMAMOO arrived~!!] There are treasures and numbers on them. [(So exciting~!!) / Exchange the number with the corresponding treasure~!!] Are you the MC? There are numbers and presents.. real presents. [Treasure hunters getting ready to go hunting] Everyone the treasure hunt has started. Wait is it on a note? [Doesn't know what the treasure looks like] Maybe? It's a maybe party. Yup maybe. [(Singing passionately)] I don't know. It's a round case. Round case. Oh it's in a round case. Then [(The way WHEEIN plays games) / Plays to win)] This game seems to be easy? Is it only in here? [The treasure is hidden inside and outside] It's hidden out here too. Why did I wear padded slippers. Yeah, it seems hot. But I can't give up on the cushion. [MOONBYUL finds a treasure!!] I found it! Wait. Really? I'm feeling pressured. But I'm actually... [Wheein finds the next treasure under the pressure!!] Oh it's here! Over there! [??? Did something just pass by???] - Is there none inside? - What is this! [SOLAR quickly scans the house] Picks up things like this!! [WHEEIN is all about the talk] Doubt it. [Finds one in the shoe] It's here!
Try smelling it. Wait. [Doesn't mean it] I want to keep away from it. There's none inside? [There is...?] [Where did HWASA go..?] - I can't find any. - I know. Why can't I find any? [The people watching don't understand] There's none inside! [Look carefully~ they're hidden~!!] There's none inside. What if! [SOLAR, who said there weren't any inside, finds one finally!!] I found it! See it's in places like this. [Starting to get worried for HWASA..] What should we do with HWASA? [(MOONBYUL +1)] Okay! [Finds treasures like a pro] - Why? - Found it. Where? Where are they? How many are there? [There are a total of 12 treasures~!!] - They said 12. - 12? Wait we found one, two, three, four, five, six now [(SOLAR 1, MOONBYUL 3, WHEEIN 2, HWASA 0..) / They found 6] There are 6, so half left. - Hyejin~ - Yeah? [Hyejin needs to join the club soon too..] You need to come out quick. I think the rest are all outside now. I think so too. [MOONBYUL and SOLAR are targeting outside now] There aren't any left. I can't tell which ones are my shoes. [Treasure you better show up~^^] Oh! [(SOLAR +1)] I found it! [(Doubt it..) / MOONBYUL suggests a weird theory] I think she just hid it. Where is it. [(There are half the amount left) / HWASA finally joins the club!!] - There is exactly half left. Half. - What does it look like? Like this. Half left, half. Okay. Why can't I find it? [(WHEEIN +1)] - I found it! - Where? [Goes inside because it's hot] It's so hot outside. It's so hot.
Where did you find it WHEEIN? [(SOLAR 2, MOONBYUL 3, WHEEIN 3, HWASA 0 again..) / There are 4 treasures left!] Inside this cup. They went that far? Did you search everywhere here? Okay~ [(MOONBYUL +1)] Found another one. I didn't see any there. [Only HWASA is empty handed..] I found one. Nine! There are 3 left. [(SOLAR 2, MOONBYUL 4, WHEEIN 3, HWASA 0 again..) / There are 3 treasures left!!] 3 left! I don't think I'll be able to find any. (Hyejin) There are some outside! - It's not including that room right? - Hey, hey! Hey! Hey! [(The one SOLAR dropped)] Found it! I found five~ Give it to me! Where was it? [Now I know..] This person is a dirty player! [The reason why things like this keeps happening to SOLAR] Give me the yellow! You! [It's because MOONBYUL is always next to her..] Hey you! Playing so dirty. I found(?) five. Give it back to me. - Give me one! - Give me back the yellow. [MOONBYUL donates one at the youngest's aegyo] MOONBYUL please give me one. That's mine! [(Cruel) / The trade happens in front of the original owner..?] - Thank you. - I'm going to go crazy. Wow I found(?) one! How many total? - Don't every let go of this. - One, two, three, four. [(Makes up a new rule) / Accept that it's not mine ones it leaves my hand] - Five, six, seven, eight, nine... - The minute you let go... [(SOLAR 1, MOONBYUL 4, WHEEIN 3, HWASA 1..) / 3 treasures left!!] - I'm going to go crazy. - Ooh 3! It was already found!
So frustrating. So frustrating. Man. [SOLAR demanding hints] Come on out! [Fine, just one] This is too hard! [WHEEIN going crazy] Where the heck is it? [Hint moved to action!] [SHOUTING] FOUND IT! Where? [Suspicious...] In the window here... We definitely searched for it there. There isn't anywhere we didn't look for! Wait! [HWASA got it?!] Really? Nope. Wait, what if! [(SOLAR 2, MOONBYUL 4, WHEEIN 3, HWASA 1 / Almost out of treasure] This is quite hard! It's totally empty! [One more time?] [Is it inside?] [Why should I tell you? [No, seriously no.] [I'll search in here, should I?] [WHEEIN detecting the treasure] Nope. [It isn't here!] Oh, maybe! [SOLAR got one!] - Found it! - What? You told her, right? [WHEEIN was watching] - They told you! You cheated! - Nuh-uh! [WHEEIN going right to the second sis] - Who told her? - Cheater! [Not me! Really not me!] - Who told her the location! - No, really no. [SOLAR getting punished...] Take it away!
[Dodging!] You really had to get it like that? [HWASA's steal!] [(Current score) / SOLAR 3, MOONBYUL 3, WHEEIN 3, HWASA 2] [This was never written in the rules... but here goes the treasure fight] So this was a battle royal, not a treasure hunt, huh? I took it away, MOONBYUL! - Store it in your pockets... - No more treasure hunting... [Only one treasure left!] So how many in total now? One left. Just one left, guys! One! Oh! [HWASA gets the final treasure!] Where was it? Behind here. I actually looked in there before! Me, too! - Well, we found all of them. - Done! Got(Stole) every one of them! Now here's the gift box in here. That tiger... long time no see. - So let's take this out... - Ooh, look at that! - Wow! - Let's go out first. What is it? [Gift trade!] Time to open our gifts! This is some serious business! Maybe the scale is huge! [MAMAMOO excited] I am so excited! Wait, point your gifts! Ooh, all brought three of them? We all brought three? [Get the gift whose number is on the treasure capsule!] So let's check our numbers. Wow! Look!
It says, "Treasure is yours, but gift is MOONBYUL's". [Gifts for everyone in the first place] - "Treasure is yours, but gift is SOLAR's" - What! Wait, everyone? - You guys... - Wait. - Which one do I get? - Number eight! [MAMAMOO just enjoying] Just take it already! Open the rest of them! - Take it! - Aye aye! Number one! Who's getting number one! Me! So what was the point... - Oh here! - Oh it's here! Number one, and number two! Wait a sec. Here, and I get number three. Me four! - Five! - Me! Okay, number five. Yeah, that's five. [Quite light?] - Six. - Seven and eight. Number one. Let's open one by one. So HWASA opened one. [Not into slimes...] - What is it? - Slime. [WHEEIN loves slimes!] - Oh I'll play with this later! - Okay... Let's open number one! - You like this stuff, right? - Lego! [Not really into Lego these days] - You like Lego, right? - Uhh... It's that! [Puppy items to WHEEIN?] Puppy! That thing for puppies! - Oh really? - Yeah! That dog toy! GIMME! [Seriously?] You were going to say "Exchange", right? Exchange. [Rapper line changing presents] It's change or nothing.
[There you go!] What are you talking about! Wait! Let me open first! Open first! [SOLAR got glass deco?] Oh I wanted that! Glass deco! What is that? Look! - Let's change. - What is it? [Everyone jealous for glass deco] - Glass deco - You know, the gel to draw on glass. Gel used like ink, that turns into a solid sticker. [Now WHEEIN's glass deco and SOLAR's puppy toy!] Okay~ Number four! One by one. [SOLAR was very into the puppy toy...] Wow I had one of these! - Had one! - Oh my! - What? - Radio here! [MAMAMOO was talking about the radio, and here you go!] Wow! Such a perfect timing! - Leaving it here. - Wow! - I'm leaving it here for uncle. - Very good! [What would be WHEEIN's gift?] Look here! [PUNCH] [Not liking it...] Why do I get these stuff! [What is it?] Ooh, what do we have here? What? Cat grass. Oh, cat grass! [For her cat?!] Oh, for cats! Very good. [Just punched it without deep look] - What? - Something like catnip. Sorry boy~ [Final gift for SOLAR!] Isn't it like
a drink! MINE! [Useless for SOLAR?] Maybe those strong Chinese alcohol? [SOLAR just got the puppy toy] [HWASA opened the final box!] - Game? - Wow, SOLAR gets alcohol? - Looks fun? - Oh, this... Looks fun. [And the final present for MAMAMOO?] - Together later... - Oh, got it. Final! For all of us! Ring! As expected. [Can't it be more heart warming?] Here's a letter! Should we read it together? All of it looks same. "You've found the memorial ring for the seventh anniversary!" Would you read it for us? "The letter carved on the ring is My Youth." "It was inspired by your words we've heard." Not that short. "After looking at Byul in the age of 24..." I've... what? All different! "You've found the memorial ring for the seventh anniversary!" "The letter carved on the ring is My Youth." "It was inspired by your words we've heard." "Youth, such a long term, but passes so fast." "Leading to hard days" "But if you look back on your path" "It would always look precious"
"Happy birthday, the birthday to yourselves as MAMAMOO's SOLAR, MOONBYUL, WHEEIN, HWASA" A short letter to celebrate your birthdays. Thank you. - Thank you! - So touched~ Shall we try the ring? Wow, this is pretty! - Look! - It's so pretty. Looks good! Not for this finger? Let's get the shot! - I think my ring is kind of big. - For this finger for me. Really? Why is mine so small? Not there. [SOLAR-WHEEIN got each one's size] Oh, this one is for me. Back to the real owner. Okay. - Take it! - It would look better with the left hands! [MAMAMOO's eager for the perfect angle!] We all got it on our left hand. It doesn't matter that much. Hah! Let's get rid of this slime now. The floor isn't that touching... Well we're going to take the photo on the floor. And three two one! That's pretty. Okay. [Treasure hunt... battle royal over!] Thanks for the ring! And the gift exchange! And all I got was for my dog! [See you in the next episode!]
Watch, read, educate! © 2021